· Steam-clean your microwave. Cut a lemon in half and put it in a microwave-safe dish filled with water. Zap it until the water boils. Let it steam for another minute before opening. The gunk can now be wiped away with less effort.
· Speed up dryer time. Throw one clean dry towel in with your wet clothes before starting the dryer. 10-15 minutes later, take it out. The dry towel will absorb some of the excess moisture.
· Clean scorched pans. Fill the bottom of the pan with water and a cup of white vinegar. Simmer. Remove the pan and add 2 tablespoons baking soda. Empty the pan and scrub lightly to remove burn marks.
· Dust lampshades with an adhesive lint remover roll.
· Dusting magic. Use “used” dryer sheets to pick up dust on your computer keyboard and screen, wipe the TV screen, buff out water spots on the bath mirror, clean murky car windshields, and pick up dirt from your baseboards.